Want to work with us or submit a guest post to our blog? We would love to hear from you with your ideas on how we could collaborate. From interviews and articles to guest recipes and other submissions, we are keen to explore and share the work of passionate vegans and vegetarians out there. If you think you have something that our readers would be interested in then get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to discuss the different possibilities. All our contact details can be found HERE. Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form below.
What are we looking for?
We are happy to review submissions on virtually any topics relating to veganism or vegetarianism. That could take the form of a guest recipe, article, blog or interview. We love to hear your suggestions but we can discuss and form ideas together, too. Great content inspires people, gets them thinking and sparks genuine engagement; if you think you’ve got something that people would love to read, don’t hesitate to GET IN TOUCH.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- An established blogger/writer with your own blog
- Passionate about veganism and/or vegetarianism
- Submitting fresh, original content that isn’t published elsewhere
- There is no minimum length, but we generally prefer posts that are at least 500 words
- We don’t specify a maximum length either, but anything over 2000 words would probably work best published as a series of separate posts.
- We are happy to provide two links back to your blog
- The author bio should be around 100 words; please include links to the following: your blog and social media handles
- Be yourself – feel free to inject some humour and emotion! We want to hear your voice so don’t be afraid to add a little character.
All submissions will be subject to editorial adjustments such as formatting, spelling/grammar checking and adding or removing links. If there is an extensive list of things that need addressing, I might send your post back to you with highlighted adjustments. However, we are eager to hear people’s genuine and be able to express their voices and opinions. For this reason, we try and limit editing to the essentials.
Please note: Your post must be completely original, written by you and not published anywhere else online, before or after it is uploaded to Berry Good For You. Once you have submitted content, you may use any images featured in your post across social media, but the written content will be solely owned by Berry Good For You. In any submission, we will be happy to include an author bio and link back to your website/blog. We will also feature your submission across our social media and encourage you to do the same.