Deconstructed Lemon and Berry Cheesecake
This is very similar to our Tangy Lemon Cheesecake but fruitier and ideal for dinner parties or fussy eaters! Deconstructed cheesecake means you can take more of your favourite part – the biscuity mixture, the fruit or the tangy cream cheese.
- 3 tubs of Toffutti cream cheese (675 g)
- Juice and rind of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp orange essence
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 12 digestive biscuits
- 85g vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 punnets of strawberries
- 2 punnets of raspberries
- 3 punnets of blueberries (375 g)
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients for the cream cheese together and put in the fridge to chill (preferably for at least an hour).
- Crush the digestives and add to a serving bowl. Melt the margarine with the golden syrup on a low heat and mix in with the digestives.
- Finally chop all of the fruit and transfer to a large serving bowl.