Tried and tested to get the very best-tasting wedges.
Write a review
- 5 medium-sized baking potatoes
- seasoning: paprika, Italian dried herbs, salt and pepper
- a few tbsp olive oil
- houmous - we used red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 C fan. Wash the potatoes, cut in half and then into wedge shapes (see picture). Place on a non-stick tray and drizzle over the oil. Don't smother them, you only need enough to coat them and give them a shine.
- Add the seasoning and toss to cover all of the wedges. Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove and shake around so that they are evenly baked, before placing them back in the oven for a further 10 minutes. Be careful when opening the oven door as there will be a lot of hot air escaping.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sea-salt, cracked black pepper and a dollop of houmous. Or try some egg-free mayonnaise; you can find a great alternative in Sainsbury's Free-From section.
Berry Good For You https://www.berry-good-for-you.com/
Please like and share: