Pine Nut & Rocket Pasta Salad
Looking for an easy, healthy dish that’s quick to whip up but still full of flavour? This pasta salad is gluten and soya-free and is great for lunch, dinner or eating on-the-go!
Pine Nut and Rocket Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 150 g gluten-free pasta (such as corn pasta)
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 large handful rocket
- 15 black olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water, with a pinch of salt, for 10-12 minutes.
- In a frying pan, fry the seeds, pine nuts and cherry tomatoes (un-chopped) in a little olive oil. Fry until the seeds are browned and the tomatoes start to blister, this should take 5-10 minutes. Once cooked, set aside.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the fried nuts, seeds and tomatoes, followed by the rocket and olives. Drizzle over the oil and balsamic vinegar and toss before serving.
Berry Good For You https://www.berry-good-for-you.com/
Please like and share: