Pine Nut & Rocket Pasta Salad
Looking for an easy, healthy dish that’s quick to whip up but still full of flavour? This pasta salad is gluten and soya-free and is great for lunch, dinner or eating on-the-go!
- 150 g gluten-free pasta (such as corn pasta)
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 large handful rocket
- 15 black olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water, with a pinch of salt, for 10-12 minutes.
- In a frying pan, fry the seeds, pine nuts and cherry tomatoes (un-chopped) in a little olive oil. Fry until the seeds are browned and the tomatoes start to blister, this should take 5-10 minutes. Once cooked, set aside.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the fried nuts, seeds and tomatoes, followed by the rocket and olives. Drizzle over the oil and balsamic vinegar and toss before serving.