Broccoli Stir Fry in Sweet Garlic and Chilli Sauce
Gluten-free and full of flavour! A sweet and spicy dish that’s easy to make and looks great too.
Broccoli Stir Fry in Sweet Garlic and Chili Sauce
Write a review
- 1 large leek
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 chili (more or less depending on heat tolerance)
- 1/3 cup peanuts
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 heaped dssp ketchup
- 50 ml boiling water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 1 tsp golden syrup
- 2 spring onions
- Wash the vegetables and chop up (keep the broccoli fairly large). Add to a wok or large pan with oil and fry. Thinly slice the garlic and cut the chili into rings. After 5 minutes add to the broccoli and leek. Stir fry for a further 10 minutes; the vegetables should be cooked but still have a slight crunch. Add the peanuts.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the vegetable powder, golden syrup and ketchup in the boiling water. Mix into the vegetables and combine well.
- Serve with Basmati rice* or on a bed of noodles**.
- * 200 g in 1 litre of boiling water for 10 minutes and then drained.
- ** use rice noodles to keep this dish gluten-free.
Berry Good For You http://www.berry-good-for-you.com/
Please like and share: