This may take a little longer than your average breakfast but it’s definitely worth the wait. To save waiting, you can prepare most of it in advance. Alternatively, it makes a great lunch too!
Contains: gluten, soya
Write a review
- FOR THE GUACAMOLE
- - 2 avocados
- - 2 tsp paprika
- - 1 tsp chili powder
- FOR THE SALSA
- - 2 large salad tomatoes
- - 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- - 1/4 red onion
- - 1/2 red pepper
- - pinch of fresh coriander (optional)
- FOR THE REST
- - half a portion of Scrambled Seitan*
- - 1 tin of re-fried beans
- - small bowl of grated vegan cheese or nutritional yeast
- - 4 large tortilla wraps (we used seeded wholemeal wraps)
- Start by adding the guacamole ingredients to a food processor and blending until combined but with a little texture. Scoop this into a bowl and set aside. Repeat with the ingredients for the salsa.
- Empty the tin of re-fried beans and transfer to a frying pan on a low heat, with a little oil. In another frying pan, add the Scrambled Seitan. Pop the first tortilla on a plate and microwave for 10 seconds, take out and ad the beans first, followed by the seitan, guacamole, salsa and cheese. Wrap up and enjoy!
- * If you can't get hold of the ingredients for Scrambled Seitan, then use a pack of tofu. Crumble the tofu into a frying pan and flavour with Bouillon vegetable stock powder, sage, parsley, turmeric, garlic and onion powder.
Berry Good For You http://www.berry-good-for-you.com/
Please like and share: